Interview With Jordi Alba about Joining Barcelona

Posted by Bimo Hery Prabowo On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 0 comments
jordi alba in barcelona interview

Interview with Jordi Alba (07/04/2012). The defense of Hospitalet shows his desire to play with which considers "the best players in the world" and "the best fans." It also stresses that play at the club "is a great challenge" to try to resolve "the best way possible."

Jordi Alba arrived this morning to the facilities of FC Barcelona, ​​where on Thursday formalized his contract as a new player of the entity. L'Hospitalet player was pleased by his return home and hopes to show the fans why he Barca signing. A Jordi Alba also wanted to thank the presence of the fans who have come to the stadium.

These are the impressions of Jordi Alba to Barça TV microphones:

- It started with a wonderful detail that is addressed to the public that a while ago I was waiting and was eager to see it.
"Yes, I think it is nice that the public loves you and is a great joy for me to sign for a great club. People have shown me happy, and I am with them."

- In one month he has changed his life. With the Spanish team won the European Championship, signed for Barça ... can not ask for anything more.
"I'm very happy, it has been an incredible month for me and now to take this opportunity has given me the FC Barcelona. I go home, with my family and my people, so very happy."

- Since there was no Barjuan Sergi left side Catalan in Barcelona. What does it mean for you and what you most excited for this signing.
"My dream is to play the best team in the world with the best players and the best fans. It is a great challenge for me but I will do my best. It's a great opportunity, I have to grow even more and this is a great club to do so. "

- When he left Barca ever imagined back home? Was your goal or that has been occurring gradually as it has been growing in your career?
"I went with 15, I looked for life in another place and luckily years later I have signed for Barcelona. It is an opportunity that has given me the club and am very happy."

- This month we have seen Euro connected very well with Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Peter ... for there were many of the club. I guess this will help a lot to adapt.
"Apart from the team players and know many of the quarry, with whom I met in time, and I'm sure the adjustment is very good and fast."

- Were you able to speak and with Tito Vilanova?
"Yes, we talk after the European Championship and he congratulated me. Now I have really wanted to start with the club."

0 comments:

Post a Comment